Tuesday 8 November 2011

Our winter next year they will only catch onto these beautiful tassle scarves..love the yellow one even thou im not a yolk type of girl ;D its almost december holidays, the favorite time of my year cause all my friends want to go out more and have the time to rest,party and rest! i want a pocket watch for Christmas by the way.. its Jesus bday so what more to feel happy with in life cause the biggest gift is given to us every year ;) ;; indian rings remind me so much of my friend Jaydes, im always jealous of all her jewelery and iv never been one to wear alot of it but experiencing the east has given me the passion to wear it! Coin glasses will not leave my side this summer. Playing with plastic toys and having them on the shelves of your room can add eccentric fun to you eyes elke oggend :)









No comments:

Post a Comment